Poilu - The First World War Diaries of Louis Barthas
A downloadable game for Windows
Explore a World War 1 trench and discover the diaries of French soldier Louis Barthas.
Objectives: Enter the trench system and explore the different routes to discover excerpts from the diaries of Louis Barthas.
Controls: Movement - WASD / Interact with Diary Pages –
Please, please, please let me know your feedback in the comments below! I'd definitely be interested in adding more polish to the game if it's something people would like to see.
NOTES ABOUT THE GAME
- I am currently only developing the game if and when I can. I started developing it in my last year of university, however I now have a full-time job which means I can't spend as much time as I used to on the game. I'm still committed to finishing it though!
- There's a few places you can get out of the path boundaries and run around on top of the trenches, I know of 2 places so far! Let me know if you find more :P
- I'm looking for any voice artists with a good French accent who would be interested in narrating parts of the diary. Just pop me a message if you're interested.
- There are a couple of spelling mistakes which also need to be amended and will be addressed soon.
Opening Soundtrack: Gehenna - Thomas Newman
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- New Explosion Particle Effects and SFX92 days ago
- New Build Now Available - Updated Audio, Interaction and Cutscenes93 days ago
- New Intro, Explosions, New Diary InteractionNov 11, 2019
- [Video] Diary Page InteractionOct 15, 2019
- Updated Lighting and Diary PagesOct 15, 2019
- UE4 Upgrade from 4.16 to 4.23Oct 04, 2019